The Friends have provided volunteer support whenever needed and financial support for vital projects including: a sound and projection system, professional development for staff and volunteers to attend national and international programs, database software, sponsorship of special exhibitions and education programs, scholarships in Holocaust Education and much, much more.
The Friends are a dedicated community of supporters that help the Centre to flourish.
Friends is community.
Our members are proud of their support for our award winning museum and our exemplary student education program.
Melbourne’s precious Holocaust survivors have played an essential role in keeping the memory alive of those lost during the Holocaust and of combating racism, bigotry and antisemitism through the JHC education program. It is now our turn to continue supporting the work of these remarkable people.
Together, we can help the Jewish Holocaust Centre in continuing to provide high quality exhibitions, research and programs for the more than 20,000 students and 10,000 visitors of the general public attending the Centre each year.
Join now and you’ll receive:
- Invitations to Friends JHC exhibition previews and special events
- Behind-the-scenes tours of the Archives and other areas of interest
- Monthly e-news updates of events
- Online subscription to Centre News, our bi annual publication; however, individuals who donate in excess of $180 annually will receive complimentary hard copies
- Membership to the Australian Federation of Friends of Museums entitling you to free or discounted entry to many Australian or international Museums.
- A membership card
|click to view|
|Annual membership fees|